You are using an old version of Internet Explorer.Please considering updating to a recent version in order to fully enjoy it.
AOC warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of three (3) years for parts & labours.
AOC offers 30 days zero bright dot guarantee (ZBD) applied to the full range of AOC LED monitors from end-user invoice purchase date.
What information is AOC gathering about its visitors and how is it being used?
- Three years on site warranty on LCD monitor or two years on site warranty on LCD TV, including parts and labor.
- The "Customer" who purchases and paid for AOC products from AOC´s authorized distributor and is the original end-user purchaser of the AOC products.
- The customer must present a valid original invoice. Upon failure to present the invoice, customer must pay for the costs of the services provided.
- Transportation charge to out-lying island will be borne by customers.
AOC warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period under
- 36 months, from end-user invoice date for monitor and 24 months, from end-user invoice date for LCD monitor
- 39 months, from the production date identified from the serial number for LCD monitor
During this period, TPV will, at its option, either repair the defective product with new or rebuilt parts, or replace it with a new or rebuilt product at no charge except as *stated below. The defective products that are replaced become the property of AOC.
This limited warranty does not cover any losses or damages that occur as a result of
This limited warranty does not cover any of the product firmware or hardware that you or any third party have modified or altered; customer bear the sole responsibility and liability for any such modification or alteration.
- Shipping or improper installation or maintenance
- Misuse or Neglect
- Any cause other than ordinary application
- Adjustment by non-authorized source
- Repair, modification, or installation of options or parts by anyone other than an AOC Authorized Service Center
- Improper environment- Excessive or inadequate heating or air conditioning or electrical powers failures, surges or other irregularities
- Fire, flood, earthquake, terrorist attack or other accidents
Please click the link below for warranty details:
In order to download the following documents, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader.